Welcome to Easidance Ballroom
Learn to dance the fun and easy way, here at Easidance Ballroom. Want to have some fun!
Come and check out our:
Private Dance Lessons
Exciting Theme Parties
Nights on the Town!
Many of our students start to learn to dance for the first time at Easidance Ballroom. We also specialize in Wedding Choreography.
Easidance Ballroom is located in the Carrollwood area in the Pennington Professional Park on Ehrlich Road. The studio was founded in 2001 by Timothy & Michele Mason, who are former North American Ballroom Dance Champions and United States Team Representatives in major International Competitions. They are well know in the Ballroom World and have been in the dance business for over thirty years! The staff are highly qualified in all styles of Ballroom and Latin Dancing. We keep up to date on all the latest cutting edge techniques that make learning to dance fun and easy at Easidance Ballroom!
Check out our introductory offer. It is the best way to come in to the studio and check out all the fun! Give us a call today at 813-908-3340! Thank you for visiting our website and we look forward to seeing you here at Easidance!
1. Ballroom dance uses all major muscle groups which makes it great cardiovascular exercise! The national recommendations for cardiovascular exercise are to get at least 30 minutes a day, 3-5 days a week.
2. It encourages good posture and proper body alignment by strengthening postural and core muscles. When we have good posture we promote equal distribution of gravity’s[…]
The newest cast of “DWTS” now in its 14th iteration, was announced on Tuesday.
1) Jack Wagner, soap actor from “Bold and the Beautiful,” General Hospital” and “Melrose Place” — with Anna Trebunskaya
2) Melissa Gilbert, played Laura Ingalls on “Little House on the Prairie” — with Maskim Chmerkovskiy (solving the “will Maks be back?! mystery)
3) Donald Driver, receiver[…]
Dance lessons are a great way to kid your kid off the couch and exercising. They also have a chance to meet new friends and improve balance and coordination. There is no better time than now to sign your kids up for dance lessons. We are dedicating our studio to our younger dancers every week starting Tuesday February 7th from[…]
The Cha Cha evolved from one of three versions of the Mambo, a dance born in Cuba and introduced to the west in 1947. The “Triple Mambo”, one of those versions, became very popular in tge early 1950’s and was subsequently renamed the Cha Cha. As music always dictates the dance, the triple or split-beat steps were inserted when[…]
A true “American Dance” and a decendant of Lindy Hop and Jitterbug, thus dance is also known as Triple Swing. It dates back to 1920 where the black community discovered the Charleston and Lindy Hop while dancing to jazz music. It followed the development of ”Ragtime” and then “swing” music. During World War Two the American Forces introduced this Dance[…]